Sober Living House
Sober living supports your early recovery allowing you to develop and build your new life. A Sober house is often called 3rd stage, or halfway house. Our quality Sober homes are for those who have completed effective treatment.
A sober living community is only for those who are pro-active in abstinence based recovery. You will already be going to 12 step meetings, have been detoxed and successfully completed some form of recognised treatment.
Sober Living is about independent living. You are developing and striving for a life free from your addiction and will be expressing this in your new life. This house is a home and also a community of like minded people who challenge and support each other to achieve in mainstream life.
You will be fulfilling your potential to grow and develop. Working with your recovery coach you will be addressing all of your life domains. Recovery, Mental, Emotional, Physical, Social, Family, Employment are areas you will be addressing directly. Setting goals, maintaining consistency and progress, a Sober Home with a Recovery Coach opens you up to your recovery potential.
You live as an individual, yet are part of the community.
- You will be sharing in all of the costs and chores relating to the upkeep and maintenance of your sober home.
- You will attend regular 12 step meetings, have a sponsor and agree to drug / alcohol tested at any time.
- You agree to leave the home immediately in the event of a relapse.
- RedChair therapists support your recovery with 1:1 sessions and a weekly community group and meal.
- You agree to support the house rules regarding visitors, quiet times, smoking rules etc
RedChair has watched the success of sober homes in the positive support and development for an individuals recovery. For many reasons, upon completion of treatment, or at times in a persons recovery, a Sober Home, a Recovery Home is just the environment for effective support and change.
A Sober Living Home is a house of “common interest”, that being the pursuit of active quality recovery. Homes are of a good standard, have between 4 and 6 residents and are located within easy reach of bus routes, local services etc.
Please Call Bill Stevens on 07789 480286 about this.
You will have to pass an interview and selection process to be entitled to join a RedChair recovery house.